The success of our activities is reflected in the constant encrease of the global turnover for more than 25 years.
*in Millions of euros
in 2019 (+8% vs. 18)
growth measured on 30/06/20
Since the creation of the group, the teams have been continually expanding with new talents. The workforce has reached 260 people in 2020.
Since its creation, the family group has developed following a coherent and progressive strategy.
- Creation of a 2300m² outdoor storage area on the Vital Concept site (22)
- ETI Group becomes Winfarm
- Expansion of the shop in Vern d’Anjou (49) and its logistics platform, hence doubling their surface area
- Launching of the Bel Orient Experimental Farm
- Relocation of the old Bel Orient farm to a new location nearby with 7000m² of new buildings
- Acquisition of the Bel Orient farm in Rohan (56) and start of the construction works on the new premises.
- 1st international expansion of Vital Concept in Belgium, with the opening of a branch in Tubize.
- Vital Concept expands with an additional 6500m².
- Construction of Alphatech’s new factory: 4500 m2 industrial premise with offices in Plaintel (22).
- Vital Concept enters the landscape market.
- Vital Concept moves to a new site in Loudéac (22) with a 11,000m² logistics platform, 1,000m² of offices and 500m² of showroom space.
- Creation of a shop in Vern d’Anjou (49) and a logistics platform.
- Creation of the ETI Group bringing together the 3 companies: Agritech, Alphatech and Vital Concept.
- Creation of the Equidéos brand by Vital Concept for the horse market.
- Acquisition of Alphatech in Lanrodec (22).
- Deployment of Vital Concept’s activity throughout France. 13 platforms. Integrated truck fleet and logistics.
- Start of online sales.
- Creation of Vital Concept in Loudéac (22)
- Creation of Agri-tech Service in Loudéac (22)
- Scope of action: Brittany